Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Love For Lucia di Lammermoor

Beautiful. Tremendous. Outstanding. Spectacular. Imaginative.

It may be a tragic opera, wrought with grief, heartbreak and bloodshed, but that didn't stop our opera patrons from loving Lucia di Lammermoor to pieces.

Tremendous. The vocalists were outstanding and the music was just top-notch. I really enjoyed it. A very professional production.

I enjoyed it tremendously. It was one of the best we have seen. Absolutely fabulous.

Wonderful. Outstanding. The music was spectacular. It just gave you shivers. It was a treat, a real treat. And the chorus was just so rich.

I loved it. It was my favourite one. The best ever, I think.

I feel like I'm on another planet. It was so beautiful.

I thought the set was quite imaginative. This is a first class performance.

I'm always impressed with the productions at this theatre. It's really great.

Wonderful ending to it. It ended off with a bang.


Press play to hear what everyone had to say. Or double-click the video to see it directly on VO's Youtube channel.


Video by Mike McKinley and Bombshelter Productions

Get your tickets now! Only 2 performances left! Call 604.683.0222 to speak to our box office or order online!

See you down at the theatre!

~ Ling Chan

No comments: